August 26, 2009

Xtreme Make-Over @ homey...

Weeee.
Norway.
Oslo.
Heibaberuba.
Life is A surprise*
--------------------------

When I decided to stay in the motherland,
I had two challenges...
1. What to do?
2. Where to live?


Oh well, not exactly fresh n clean...
But I LOVED the girls in this crib...
It's in the middle of the golden street
of Oslo, Majorstuen!
IT'S SUPERCHEAP;)


I worked like a MAN!
I fixed, painted (FOREVER),
got furniture through blood,
sweat and tears...

2 weeks later...




Home Spa
('Gabriella')

Definition of a spa:
"A place where a person can get
personal care and treatment for
body, heart & soul"

"We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds."
(Anton Chekov)

"We seek peace, knowing that peace
is the climate of freedom".

/Dwight D. Eisenhower/

--------

And of course
YOU are welcome here.
ANY TIME.

1 comment:

  1. we look forward to some spa in #47 (AND VISIT A CAFE, NO COFFEE, REMEMBER) in october. you got a nice place, I know because I have been there;)you know. but you got a wonderful room. just for pleasure.
    papi

    ReplyDelete