October 26, 2009

Inspiration*


Ok, soooo my life right now is WORK.


Today i could feel it...I need INSPIRATION!


I applied for school...YES...nursing school.


That is SICK...

Well, I need I'm gonna need

SOMETHING...




Hopefully I'll survive....haha!

I don't know what kinda
nurse I'll be...hehe...at my job
there are DEF some different ones...


The Pin-up Nurse??



The Cute Nurse??




The Old Style Nurse??





The Blond Standard Nurse??




Or....The Superwoman Nurse??




Of course I'm hoping for the last one :D



We'll see....First I have to get into the
school...I got all my papers in so the
waiting time has begun...


I'll keep u
UPDATED!!


The reason why I wanna be a nurse,
is to get even more opportunities to make
a CHANGE!!



I wanna have even more 'keys'
to bring something to someone...


I wanna be OUT there!!


I would LOVE to be able to work
for an international organization...

Maybe Doctors without Borders /
Leger uten grenser...??





I wanna be THERE!!

Peace out man, I'll see YOU later*


No comments:

Post a Comment