November 3, 2009

Capie, Finally*



Oh my heart rejoice!


Soon & very soon I'll be back


in South Africa,


CAPE TOWN*




I leave November 28!


Old & Young,


gangsters here I come*


Can't wait to meet my


partner in crime,


Pia Sophia Vilhelmina*








Yup we've been there 2 times
before...


Finally Bacon & Nacon
back on track;)




....In the land with a special soul...





....In the land with the best DJ's...




...and CRAZY rythms!!.....




...With beautiful beaches...









...Where the homeless kids have

smiles & jokes...


Can't wait to see you kiddos!!



...Where the sunsets put your

heart at ease...



...To the land of safari...
























Africa, you better be ready

cause here I COME*

----------------------




3 comments:

  1. BEST BACY ON EARTH! GIVE ME A YEEEEEHHHEY! SHIIIIT POMMES...DU KOMMERE FAKTISKT>>PA RIKTIGT! IGAR FORBEREDDA JAG MINA ROOMIES FOR UR ARRIVAL>>IM LIKE..MIN LILLA MINIMAN IS COMIN WITH ME IN MA BED! shoot cant wait..loooove love the old memories..BIG TIMES for sum NEW n FRESH!!! HALLELUJAH! puss! s

    ReplyDelete
  2. two nice nordic blondies in the bush? once more? where's the angels? you need them, believe me. papi

    ReplyDelete