November 28, 2009

Surprise-PARTY!!

Ok folks,
so TODAY I was gonna travel here...


Got up this morning
feeling fresh as ever!!




Got my travel - smile on
ready for Africa!!


Bought this book at the airport in Oslo
thinking it would entertain me for the
whole trip...


In TWO hours I had read all the 265 pages
and by the time I hit London
Heathrow Airport
I had NO make-up left whatsoever!!

A MUST READ!!

Touching, heartbreaking & beautiful!


So maybe you wonder who
this kinda weird-looking man is??
This is David,
or 'Davido the Shepard'
that I now call him!
After I find out my flight to
Cape town is CANCELLED
he traced the WHOLE airport
to find my black beauty luggage!!
THANKS MAN!
He also offered to dry my tears
that came with all the
disappointment...
But I said no thanks...:)

I got SUPERpissed at first,
but Davido made some silly jokes
and a bus drove me through
the POORING rain
to this hotel...yeah!


What is worse than spending
a night at a hotel ALONE
the first night on your vacation??
Soooo this is where I'll be tonight...


...probably eating ice cream in bed
watching british telly...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This is sooo the story of my life
...haha...
But as I always say,
NEVER stop being surprised about
what life has to offer!!

AND I got my African shoes on
ready to have ALL it all!!


Haha
And on top of everything
these gentlemen made my dinner perfect
in the hotel's restaurant!!
'Let me entertain you!'



No matter what,
The Adventures is DEFINATELY on!!



I'll be back*

3 comments:

  1. Søøte:)

    vel framme nå håper jeg uten mer dramatikk??
    du er jo et helt reisefølge i deg selv:D me, myself and I and the BIG JC!!;)
    kos deg så masse masse! Skulle såå ønske jeg var pakket ned i kofferten din:)

    liss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppas du kommer fram till Cape Town under dagen. Hälsa så mycket till Sophia och ha det så jättekul. Kram Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wonder are you still in the air, somewhere over the jungel? Or do you arrived SA? Once you got an opportunity to stay in hotel - for free - you get into bad temper. Explanations?
    Greetings to Sophia from me;)and enjoy your time and stay in Cape Town.papichulo

    ReplyDelete