March 21, 2009

Change*

For the last weeks things have been "a little" different
for me here in Hawaii...


I have a cat, Nani.



I have a dog, Daisy.



I have a house.
A big house.


With room for everyone that wants to come;)


I have an American size bed.
It's a KING size!

I share all this with Ericha.
She's superkool!


Diva Daisy*


All together we're like a small family...




Sorry baby, every week...





Daisy fits in just perfect with me.
She LOVES to tan!



Haha...She'll eat ANYthing that comes
in front of her nose for more than
2 seconds!


"Hmmm do I like Jamba Juice?"


"Yeeeeeees!!"


I love her!!


Total cruise control*


Haha...I don't know which one effects the other...

But nap-time it is*


2 comments:

  1. Digger bloggen din, bilder er så motiverende når man skal lese blogger :).
    Fete kjeledyr, men jeg er redd de hadde fått bank av vår Aslan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U and Daisy dais... U make a beautiful couple!!
    Who need boys when u have Daisy??! hahaha eehhh..

    ReplyDelete