March 20, 2009

What I've been missing...*

American Style...

...just ain't my style!!

They can fake it, but they won't make it ;)

This is what my heart longs for every morning;


I don't even know how far I would
go to get one of these!!


Ah norwegian licorice*

U know it peeps!!

Being away from home just makes you miss
some things that might seem random,
but they're really NOT!







To Die For*



The body needs rehab sometimes...
(System Professional
Silver shampoo,
number 1.8)



...and my partner in crime,
Mentholatum.



And of course I miss ALL of you
that are not here with me!

I really wish you were...

Stay tuned until we reunite;)





And last, but not least, I miss my crazy family!

YOU are the BEST*
............


...And in TWO weeks they are coming to
be with me in Hawaii for ONE month!

Ahhh, real ohana time coming up,
Papichulo w/ crew!


Ok so my address is;
Christina Hovland, # 247
75-5851 Kuakini Hwy
Kailua-Kona
Hi 96740
USA


Send me some lovin'...

...or just some divine licorice*


.....................

1 comment:

  1. AS your father I got the picture. You don't need to send me an email about your needs. I got overload on KLM. papichulo

    ReplyDelete