March 14, 2009

Kona, finally!!!


I say to myself;

Welcome Home!!


For me there's just no other place
like Kona, Hawaii.

I guess I left to much of my heart here*



.Tobias & Linda.

"Ohana means family.
Family means no one gets left
behind or forgotten!"


@ King Kamehameha Hotel.


In Hawaii hitch-hiking is the sport
you need to know,
right after surfing of course...


Yes we got it!!


Mile 88.



Tobias got a local fan...haha...keep it up tobie!



.Scandinavian Shaved Ice.




Gotta have it*


Every weekend we all drive around
to a beach along the coast of Kailua-Kona.


Ah best crew.
Ehhh...crazy crew??


Keepin up the cruise- control!


.Hapuna.











"My name is Forrest Gump.
People call me Forrest Gump"

Haha, Linds you crack me UP!




Ephraim, tomorrow for desert?
Please;)


Local concert.
She was kool!
Eh, he was not so kool...
That's all.




I love her!
So much fun.
Now sharing all my favorites.
Can't get any better.

.ALOHA.


1 comment:

  1. ohh!! ! Can't wait! Gleder meg sinnsykt nå! HVis virkeligheten er halvparten så bra som bildene er det DIGG! :D

    ReplyDelete