May 18, 2009

Ohana*

Yup, it's been a CRAZY ride right from the beginning!!
Welcome to the family*

I know you didnt really know what to think
when you first got here....

But then we started cruising
on the crazy journey already
prepared heavenly for us...


There's just something in the air.
You make all people let go freely...
...and go crazy with you*


Oh man, so long ago...
little did we know...haha!


...Every move...
/ntz ntz ntz ntz/

/Every planned adventure/


/Special moments/



All from Starbucks drive in...


...to hangin loose on
rainy, sunday mornings...

...trying to figure out stuff...

...fake smiles...haha...
"Fake it until you make it!"

...meetings & gatherings...

...Goofy/shopping/random/pee-your-pants-moments...


...and some time I start to wonder...
"What's hannening??"

But I guess this picture tells you
more than a million words...

Moments to remember.
Moments to share.

Cruising on the friendships.

I mean, Peksi...just keepin it real!

Makala Makala Man*

The 3 Amigos.



/Jelly Belly, chats, tears, fights,
stupid nacho-cheese jokes,
dreams, movies & sunburn moments/
What happened @ Hale Ola,
stays @ Hale Ola.

Def to kool for school.

I don't know...


But so much love

And so many memories

I could try to keep you guys down...
I might have tried a couple of times...haha...

But at the end of the day,
we'll still be the same crazy
scandi-candy
dreamers
homies
adventurers
warriors
/Ohana/
Cheers brothers
See you at the other side...
...Of the Big Ocean...
Love u lots
--------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. omg oh my goodness! this is so freakin awesome sisss. I almost cried when i red this.So many memories and moments good and bad ones.woow i dont know what to say just looking these pictures back and forth.I really miss u and everything there! But like you said see you at the other side of the big ocean, sooon!!!!
    You are amazing.
    -jesse-

    ReplyDelete